1. Browsing the website or using it in any capacity constitutes consent to the terms and conditions and a commitment to act in accordance with them.
2. The use of this website is permitted to any person who is of legal age, legally competent, is not under guardianship, is not disabled in any way and can perform actions without the need of a guardian's approval. Perl Otto Ltd. [hereinafter: the "Company"] disclaims any liability for any damage caused by use of the website by any person who does not meet this definition.
3. The website regulations are subject to change from time to time and it is your obligation to keep updated on the regulations whenever entering to the website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
1. The website was built and is operated by the Company and is intended to present its services and additional information in the Company's various areas of activity to potential customers and surfers interested in these issues. What is stated on the website does not constitute any liability of the Company.
2. The content on the website is a professional content written and edited by the Company's owners and employees. It is strictly forbidden to copy, reproduce, distribute, publish or make any other use of the content on the website, except with explicit prior written consent of the Company.
3. All rights in the website and its contents are reserved to the Company.
4. The Company considers copying of contents serious infringement and will act by any means available, under the law, to bring copyright infringers to justice.
1. "Cookies" are files that are on the hard disk of your personal computer that allow the collection of information about your preferences on the Internet and your use habits, such as favorite websites, interests and the like. The Company may use "cookies" for its own purposes.
2. Should not want the Company to collect information through the use of "cookies", you can change the settings in the browser you use, delete existing "cookies", prevent the creation of "cookies" or create an option according to which disclosure of any "cookie" file will give you the option to agree or refuse the creation of such a file.
Warranty and Limitation of Liability
1. The Company disclaims responsibility for activities of surfers on its website that were done illegally and / or with the intention of inflicting damage to the website or to other surfers using it.
2. The Company will make every effort to operate the website properly, but does not undertake that the service on it will not be impeded by technical problems such as hardware and / or software malfunctions and / or interruptions in the connection to the Internet.
3. The Company will not be responsible for any marketing or advertising content and / or for any misuse made on the website.
4. The Company is not responsible for damages that are caused or may be caused to you or to third parties as a result of using the website and / or the information provided and collected in connection with this use and / or the inability to use them and / or damages caused by events beyond its direct control. The Company is not responsible for any occurrence or damage, direct or indirect, in connection with the use and / or delivery of personal information. The use of the website is your sole responsibility and you agree that you will not have any demand and / or claim and / or suit against the Company and / or anyone on their behalf in relation to the use of the website.
5. The law applicable to anything related to this website is the Israeli law only.
6. In any case of dispute, the courts of the Haifa District shall have the exclusive jurisdiction to hear the claim.
Should you feel offended or experience any unease of any kind while using the website, or should you wish to draw our attention to any issue on the website, feel free to contact us on the contact page [connect to page] and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.